Additional Paid Services.
1. At the request of the User, the Operator provides him with Additional Paid Services. They allow you to use the advanced features of the Portal.
2. Additional Paid Services are not a prerequisite for using the Portal and participating in the Portal’s projects.
3. Since debiting of funds by the Portal Operator from the User’s account, the additional Paid Service is considered to be rendered in full, of the proper quality.
4. After the provision of the Additional Paid Service, the money spent for its purchase is not refundable.
5. The User agrees that the Operator has the right to store the personal information received when User purchase the Additional Paid Services.
6. The list of Additional Paid Services and their cost are published only by the Operator on the Site / Portal. Any information and offers of purchase posted on third-party resources are considered fraud, for which the Operator does not bear responsibility.
7. The methods and the possibility of purchasing Additional Paid Services are explained by the Operator on the Site.
8. The operator does not give explanations on the issues of working with payment systems with which the User has decided to purchase Additional Paid Services, and is not responsible for their correct operation.
9. In a cases of a technical malfunction of the Sites or intentional actions of the User, or in other cases when Additional Paid Services were rendered without full / partial debiting of funds from the User’s account, he is obliged to report this fact to the Operator. After that, the User is obliged to repay the arrears.
10. The Operator does not reimburse the User for unused (partially used) Additional Paid Services.
11. The user at his own expense, independently carries all the financial costs associated with the acquisition (transfer of money) of Additional Paid Services. This section includes: commissions, fees and other expenses.
12. The User guarantees to the Operator that he has all legitimate power and rights to conclude this Agreement in the part of Additional Paid Services.
13. In the case of purchasing Additional Paid Services by a User who has not reached the age of 18, he must first obtain consent to conduct a financial transaction with legal representatives. The fact of purchasing Additional Paid Services is a confirmation of the receipt of such consent from the legal representative. If necessary, the Operator has the right to request a written confirmation of the receipt of consent and the provision of passport data to determine the true age of the User.
14. Responsibility for the purchase of Additional Paid Services is entirely the responsibility of the User and his legal representatives.
15. Disputes about responsibility for the purchase of Additional Paid Services with the Portal Operator are not allowed.
16. Receipt of additional Paid Services by the User is possible only after full payment of their cost.